Two awards in two months, given by two fellow bloggers. ‘Two’-da!
I have to say that the timings for such a great news couldn’t be better. I’ve been in a bumpy ride lately, dealing with some tough personal stuff with a lot of positivity and courage, and this seems to be the perfect token of appreciation. These are signs to reassure me that someone up there is really happy with me which is why I’ve managed to come out as neat as a new pin even after a visit to cesspool. My heartfelt thanks to Cyranette and Peter for giving me another reason to bloom.
I’ve been given The Versatile Blogger Award and I have a feeling I can’t describe.
I further pass on this love to these amazing people who are an inspiration to many including myself.
- Solana Larsen, Jane Gabriel & Pinar Ikkaracan, who practice to uplift the status of women.
- Stacie Chadwick, the funniest girl on WordPress. Also writing a novel.
- Dorothy Sander with the blog ‘Aging Abundantly’, need I say more?
- Dirtynailz, Herbdoc & Auntie Beak for giving out brilliant lessons on gardening.
- Tovarysh, a friend in Ukrainian, who greets all with a warm Namaste.
- Varun, Shweta & Vibhore for being young, vibrant & ‘inspiring’!
- Nick, the journalist + scientist.
- Eric, who honored me as the MVP, Most Valued Peeps on his blog.
- L B Gettings, who wears a cap with many feathers.
- Kelsae Skye who shares the same passion, photography.
- The Pal Guy, sharing Canada’s beauty.
- Marilyn, the mother and the mentor.
- Passionatetravelers, a fascinating traveler with a new start.
Now, 7 things about myself?
- I want to visit Morocco.
- I once saw some goons annoying a minor and I called the cops knowing I was alone and far from family & friends.
- I never bunked school.
- I take 2-3 months to finish reading a book.
- Would love to learn a dance form with my daughter. (I say Indian classical)
- Scared of Lizards but can face a Lion.
- Have to experience Skydiving and Scuba Diving.
I’m thankful to all my readers and fellow bloggers, each one of you has made a lot of difference in my life in one way or other. Sending lots of love back to all of you.