I can’t thank you enough. It’s your love, kindness and patience which made it possible. I’m on cloud nine. It’s the best thing to happen to me in a long time.
You’ll see this picture now on the right side of my blog. A permanent fixture!
I’m expected to give out some more details about myself as a tiny ‘celebrity’. So, here are the ten questions that I need to answer. Have fun reading!
- Your Favorite Color: White.
- Your Favorite Animal: Elephant.
- Your Favorite Number: 9.
- Your Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Mojito.
- Your Passion: Anything artistic, but clearly photography on top now.
- Getting or Giving what do you like: Giving presents.
- Your Favorite Pattern: Circle.
- Your Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday.
- Your Favorite Flower: White Lily.
Now, as per the responsibilities given to the winner, I have the honor of nominating people. I’m so thrilled to do this. So, here they are.
- Marilyn McCottrell, who is an inspiration to many Female Humans.
- Jessie, who’s never without his Shutter Bug.
- Nikolay Kotev, who has a plethora of European History stories.
- Russel Chapman, whose mojo lies in his abstract photography.
- Eric Wang, who taught the term Brain Constipation to many.
- Bente Haarstad, to whom childhood memory means, skiing.
- Cyranette, who can’t stop writing and sends a new word out everyday.
- Leah Yetter, showcasing a gorgeous cow-girl life through her lens.
- Mark Berkery, whose favorite quote is, ”To bee or not to bee”.
Much congratulations to all of you. Sending lots of love across borders.
Each one of them is doing a stupendous job in their fields and I’m learning so much from them, everyday. Visit their blogs to believe it.
Once again, many many thanks!
I love you all.